Assam government has launched Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme for students. Under the scheme, the government will encourage students to pursue higher studies by providing a subsidy of Rs 50,000 on education loans. Students can check eligibility criteria and do Abhinandan Scheme 2022 Online Registration on the website to get their names listed in the list of beneficiaries. Under this scheme, students who have availed of education loans from banks at any time will get a subsidy of Rs 50,000. The government will reintroduce the amount under the Education Loan Subsidy Scheme. A total of 5,547 applicants have already received bank approval for this.
Abhinandan Scheme 2022 Online Registration
The Assam CM launched the Abhinandan scheme in December 2022 during an event organized at Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra in Guwahati. The state government of Assam has taken various initiatives to maximize educational opportunities for students. This includes scholarships, free admission to educational institutions, distribution of free textbooks, etc. Now the new progressive Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme will be implemented in a phased manner. Once the Abhinandan Scheme 2022 application form is approved, a subsidy amount of Rs 50,000 will be deposited directly into your education loan account.
The Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme is run by the Finance Department of Assam to enable higher education for children. The objective of this scheme is to provide loan waivers to those students of Assam who have taken education loans. Abhinand Education Loan Subsidy Scheme of the Government of Assam will greatly help the students who have taken loans of the students. The scheme will cover all commercial banks like Federal Bank and HDFC and regional rural banks like Assam Gramin Bank within Assam. The entire process of the Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2022 application online is mentioned below.
Assam Government Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2022 Details
|Name of the scheme||Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme|
|Launched by||Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Date of announcement||December 2022|
|Subsidy Amount||Rs. 50000|
|Announced by||Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Target beneficiaries||Students who have applied for academic credits|
|Supervised by||Assam State Government|
Eligibility Criteria of Abhinandan Scheme 2022
All the applicants have to fulfill the following points as an Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2022 eligibility criteria to enroll in this subsidy scheme:
- An applicant who wants to avail the benefit of the Abhinandan Scheme should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Education loans should have been taken from any scheduled commercial bank or regional rural bank within the state recognized by the Reserve Bank of India.
- For all education loans sanctioned since 1 April 19, after disbursement of 25% of the loan amount.
- Beneficiaries who all are already benefited under Bidya Laxmi Yojana are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The loan accounts should not be under non-performing asset (NPA) status.
Documents Required to Submit Abhinandan Scheme 2022 Online Form
You need to have some documents during the time of application for the scheme. So, check out the list of documents required for the Abhinandan scheme. Additionally, you need to upload documents in JPG/ JPEG/ PNG/ PDF format which file size should be less than 2 MB.
- Loan proof
- Sanction Letter
- Loan Account Passbook Page showing details of the loan
- Loan Account Statement
- Address Proof
- PRC Certificate
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card,
- Driving License,
- Voter Card,
- PAN card
Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2022 Benefits
- The permanent students of the Assam state who applied for the Education loan will get benefits from this scheme.
- Applied students will get a benefit amount of Rs 50,000 under this scheme.
- Students from the Assam state who are thinking to move for higher studies and are having financial issues can get education loan subsidy benefits from this scheme.
- Encourage the students to higher education
- Help the students financially for their education
How to do Abhinandan Scheme 2022 Online Registration
All interested and eligible candidates need to visit www.assamfinanceloans.in that will take them to the website of the Assam Finance Department.
Then applicant needs to click on the link of the scheme name. To get to the scheme page directly, one must click on the Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme website.
On the education loan subsidy scheme page, the application must click on the button that is marked as “Apply.” It will give the applicant access to the digitized form.
Now He/she must fill out the Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2022 Online form with the correct details.
The applicant then needs to upload scanned copies of all necessary documents. Once this is complete, he/she must click on the “Submit” button to end the enrollment process.
Hit the save option and take a printout of the form for further use.
Procedure to track the Assam Student Loan Subsidy Scheme Application
- You need to look for the official website of the department which is www.assamfinanceloans.in
- Jump on to the application tracking section and hit the track option
- It shows you a popup on your screen.
- Now, you have to enter your mobile number and application number.
- After that, click on the Submit button.
- Finally, you can see your student loan subsidy application form status on your screen
Abhinandan Scheme 2022 FAQ
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme is a program to provide Rs. 50,000 / – to all loans sanctioned by the Government of Assam by March 2022. Apart from this, all education loans sanctioned during 2022 will also be eligible for this subsidy.
The applicant has to go to the website finance.assam.gov.in, click on the loan subsidy link, and fill out the online application form along with uploading the required documents.
Applicant’s father’s name, guardian’s name, contact information, PAN card, loan information, and IFSC code of the branch about which he is availing.
Applicants can track the status of their Abhinandan education loan subsidy scheme 2022 application using their registered mobile number and application number/loan account number.
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme – Helpline
For technical support, you can contact the authorities via email at email@example.com.