Through this post, we will provide you information about Common Service Center and it is a center through which the facilities provided by the central government are passed on to the general public. CSC means Common Service Center where many types of documents are made and many other types of government work are done. CSC Digital Seva Center is run by any Registered Village Level Entrepreneur. Any citizen can open their CSC Digital Seva Center. The person who has the necessary digital equipment, digital products available and fulfills the eligibility, can open CSC Digital Seva Center.
CSC Login Portal
Under the Common Service Center (CSC) Scheme, the Government of India provides various public services, schemes, skill development programs and various insurance schemes. It also offers various e-governance services to the citizens of the country. The main objective of starting this Common Service Center is to provide all the necessary services to the citizens of urban and rural places of India.
It is a public service center portal of the Government of India with the help of web portal. The Ministry of Electronics and IT is an effort to combine all government and e-governance services on one platform. CSC provides various government services through the Digital Services Portal. For complete information about the services and registration process at CSC Digital Seva Kendra read in the section below, please read the entire article carefully till the end.
Details on CSC Digital Seva
|Name of the Scheme||Common Service Centre (CSC) Scheme|
|Year of approval||2006|
|Area covered||All India|
|Mode of registration||Online|
Objective of CSC Digital Service Center
The main objective of CSC Digital Service Center is to make all types of government work easily accessible to the common citizens. CSC centers have been launched under Digital India. There are many people in our country who are unable to do their work properly through online medium. All those people can go to CSC center and get their work done by paying a small fee. Through CSC center, people will also save time and they will not have to face difficulties.
Eligibility for opening CSC Digital Center
- Applicant should be 12th pass and he/she should have knowledge of computer.
- The applicant should also speak the required language.
- To own a CSC, the applicant must be over 18 years of age.
CSC Digital Seva Benefits & Features
- All citizens can avail government services through CSC Digital Service Center.
- Through these centers, any citizen can apply for any scheme online.
- If a citizen has to get any government documents, then he can get it made through these CSC centers.
- Through these centers, citizens’ time will also be saved and they will not have to face difficulties.
- CSC Digital Service Centers have been set up under Digital India.
- You can apply for passport and insurance through CSC.
- Birth, death certificate, pension services, Aadhaar enrollment, PAN card, you can do everything online.
- This is an employment opportunity by owing a Common Service Centre.
- Any person in the country can increase their income by opening a CSC center.
Documents required for CSC Registration
If you also want to register a new Common Service Center, then you will need some necessary documents for this and these documents are as follows –
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- identity card
- Address proof
- CSC TEC Certificate
- Education documents
- Bank passbook
- Photographs both inside and outside the center
- mobile number
Digital equipment required to open new CSC
To open CSC center some essential digital equipment is required. We are posting about the equipment required for New CSC Registration. The digital equipment required to open a new CSC is as follows –
- The scanner
- Printer (Black and White and Color)
- Internet connection
- Minimum 120 GB hard disk drive
- CD / DVD Drive
- Web Cam / Digital Camera
- Support for Battery Backup
Facilities provided under CSC Digital Service Center
- Insurance services
- Pension services
- Basic services
- Skill Development
- Electricity bill payment
- Railway ticket
- Education health
- New services
- Services of making caste certificate and others
Online Procedure to register CSC Digital Seva?
- Jump on the official website www.csc.gov.in
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of New VLE Registration and after clicking, the form will open in front of you.
- In this form, all the details asked by you such as name, Aadhaar number, mobile number and captcha code etc. will have to be entered.
- After sharing all the information, you have to click on the submit button and then you have to click on the kiosk tab and enter the kiosk and personal details like name, address, bank account, education, documents, etc.
- Then after entering all the information, you have to click on the next button.
- Then details like bank account number, its holder name, IFSC code, branch name, etc. have to be shared.
- Then you will have to upload the required documents like PAN card, Aadhar card, bank account passbook, and photo of CSC in the required areas.
- After attaching all the documents, you have to click on the Next button and finally the applicant will have to review the eligibility and check the given information and click on the option to confirm or submit.
- After the final submission of the application form, they will receive an email about the application form on the email ID provided during the registration process.
Steps for CSC Login – Digital Seva UTI , ID, VLE, PAN login
- Visit the official website of Common Service Center and then you have to click on the login option.
- After clicking, the login form will display and the user name and password will have to be entered in this form.
- Then you have to click on the option to sign in and then you will be logged in.
- And the next page will open in front of you and in which you will get the list of facilities provided in CSC center.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)– CSC Login
The official website of CSC Digital Center has also been released and it is csc.gov.in
If you are facing any kind of problem related to Common Service Center, then you can find the solution to your problem by contacting. The toll free number of Common Service Center is 18001213468 and email id is email@example.com.
No training is required to become a VLE. All you need is the minimum eligibility criteria.