The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a new scheme called AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme. It is a scheme that is dedicated to street vendors and through the scheme, they will be able to get loans. The scheme will allow interested vendors to apply for the scheme. On this page, we will even share with you all of the eligibility standards, advantages, targets, and the step-by-step registration process to use for the required scheme launched by the involved authorities of the Andhra Pradesh Government. You will probably be figuring out every process associated with the Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022 with the assistance of this page as we have highlighted every attribute of the scheme.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022
అధికారంలోకి వచ్చినప్పటి నుండి సంక్షేమ పథకాలను అమలు చేస్తున్న వైయస్ జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి ప్రభుత్వం, రాష్ట్రవ్యాప్తంగా చిన్న తరహా వీధి వ్యాపారాలకు, ముఖ్యంగా సాంప్రదాయ వృత్తులలో నిమగ్నమయ్యే వారికి ఆర్థిక సహాయం అందించడానికి మరో కొత్త పథకాన్ని ప్రారంభించడానికి సిద్ధంగా ఉంది. ఇందులో భాగంగా ఎపి సిఎం వైయస్ జగన్మోహన్ రెడ్డి ‘జగన్నన్న తోడు పథకం 2020’ను ప్రారంభించనున్నారు. ఈ పథకం ఫుట్పాత్లు, వీధి వస్తువులు, కిరాణా సామాగ్రిపై విక్రయించే చిన్న వ్యాపారులకు రూ .10,000 రుణాలు అందిస్తుంది.
కమిషనర్, గ్రామ, వార్డ్ సెక్రటేరియట్ కార్యాలయం ఈ మేరకు ఒక ప్రకటన విడుదల చేసింది. ఈ పథకం కింద, బ్యాంకుల నుండి రుణాలు చిన్న వ్యాపారులకు ఇవ్వబడతాయి మరియు ప్రభుత్వం రుణాలపై వడ్డీని చెల్లిస్తుంది. స్టేట్ ప్రభుత్వం రూ. సుమారు 2.47 లక్షల మంది లబ్ధిదారులకు 247.04 కోట్లు. ఈ పథకం కింద 82,347 రాజకులు, 38,767 నయీ బ్రాహ్మణులు, 1.25 లక్షల టైలర్ల బ్యాంకు ఖాతాలో బదిలీ చేయబడుతుంది.
Hon’ble CM @ysjagan has launched #JaganannaThodu, a scheme to provide interest-free loans up to ₹10,000 to street vendors & other small traders across AP. 9,05,003 beneficiaries have been identified by village/ward volunteers & given smart ID cards for this purpose. pic.twitter.com/hhWmlvkex9
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) November 25, 2020
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022 Highlights & Overview
|Name of the Scheme||AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefits of the Scheme||Providing Loan|
|The objective of the Scheme||Providing Loan to street vendors to earn their livelihood|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000|
|More of Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme
- Any applicants who belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply under this scheme.
- Vegetables, fruits, ready-to-eat avenue meals, tea, pakodas, bread, eggs, textiles, artisan merchandise, and books/stationery sellers are eligible beneath the AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme.
- Barbershops, cobblers, pan outlets, laundry providers are additionally included on the street distributors class and might avail of a mortgage of Rs. 10,000 beneath this scheme.
- Applicants must attain the age of 18 years.
- The monthly income of the applicants must be Rs.10,000 in Rural area and in urban area is Rs.12,000/-.
- The total land limit for the family of the applicants should be wetland only 3 acres and dray land is 10 acres or 10 cares total wet and dry land.
- Having the valid ID card like voter Id card or Aadhar Card.
- The shop size is not more than 5*5 square feet.
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Documents Required
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- A voter ID card for identification purposes
- Domical certificate
- Educational certificate
- Registration certificate of the profession.
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
Benefits of Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022
- The scheme is designed to help the street vendors financially so that they can revive their business as the lockdown relaxes.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiaries will receive 10,000 rupees per head as a working capital loan.
- The state government has allotted 474 crores rupees as the total budget for AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme.
- It is estimated that the number of beneficiaries will be around 9.08 lakh.
- The facility will be given to both rural and urban vendors. The urban vendors will get 12,000 rupees as loans and rural vendors will get 10,000 rupees.
- The scheme will help the small scale business all across the state like the people who are selling vegetables, fruits, etc. The people who repair bicycles, and run food stalls.
- The beneficiaries will get the loan from government bank and government will pay the interest whereas the people will have to pay the loan in installments.
- The work of the scheme will be carried out by Urban Local Bodies/ Municipalities. They will check whether all the estimated people are covered under the scheme.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022 Registration
The Jagananna Thodu Scheme has been launched for small businessmen in the Andhra Pradesh state. The small businessman will include all of the Tailors, laundrymen and hairdressers or barbers of the Andhra Pradesh state. Through the implementation of the scheme, many incentives will be provided to all of the small businesses on the work of laundryman, hairdresser, and tailors. In this article, we have shared the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process and also all of the other features, benefits, and details about the Registration Process of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2022 so guys use it.
Steps for Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022 Apply Online
- First, you have to visit pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in and then on the web page you can click on apply for loan link. official website
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Here, enter your Mobile Number and click on the Request OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and now select your vendor category.
- Fill out the Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022 Application Form.
- Upload the important documents and click on the Submit button.
- Official Instructions To Fill Your Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022 Online Form.
- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application form.
How to Check Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022 Beneficiary Status
- First, visit the Official Website and the Homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on Street Vendors Survey Search after that a new web page will appear on your screen.
- Here, fill in the required details such as State, ULB Name, Vendor ID Card Number, Certificate Of Vending No., Name of Street Vendor, Father’s name, Mobile no
- After filling in the details click on the Search button and you will get your Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Beneficiary Status
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022 FAQ
First, Submit the application form to the concerned authorities and the concerned authority will go through your application form for approval then they will make a merit list of beneficiaries and after that, the loan will be sanctioned to the bank account of the Beneficiaries
A voter ID card, Aadhaar card, mobile number, bank account number, and Govt ID documents are the Documents required to avail of this scheme by the government of Andhra Pradesh.