All the services related to Maharashtra Ration Card List 2022 have been made available online by the Government of Maharashtra. Today we are going to provide you with all the important information related to Maharashtra Ration Card through this article. Such as what is the Maharashtra Ration Card List?, the process of viewing the Maharashtra Ration Card List, its benefits, objectives, features, eligibility, etc.
So friends, if you want to get complete information related to it, you are requested to read this article till the end. Every year, the names of the ration card list are updated by the Government of Maharashtra based on the age of the beneficiary. This year also Maharashtra Government has updated the names of the Maharashtra ration card list & ration card beneficiaries. You will have to read this article carefully to know the process of viewing the ration card updated list.
Maharashtra Ration Card List 2022
A ration card is an important document through which eligible families are procured for food grains and supplied at concessional rates. For Maharashtra Ration Card, citizens can avail by applying from the official website of the concerned authority. People of the state who have not yet made their ration can apply by applying through an online medium. Citizens must be sufficiently qualified for the type they are applying for. The government will distribute rations at a cheaper rate through the ration card by the DPO to help the poor people.
Maharashtra Ration Card List 2022 PDF has been released online by Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department, Maharashtra. Citizens of the state can now check their names in the ration card list through the official website sitting at home. Now all the citizens of Maharashtra who have applied for ration cards will not have to visit any government office to see their names on the Maharashtra ration card list. He will be able to see his name on the ration card list sitting at home.
Maharashtra Ration Card 2022 – Overview
|Name||Maharashtra Ration Card List|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Department||Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|PDS system||Aadhaar enabled the Public Distribution System (APDS)|
|Benefits to Card Holder||Ration at a cheaper rate|
Type of Ration Card in Maharashtra Ration Card 2022
BPL Ration Card: This type of ration card is for families which fall under the Below Poverty Line. This card will be in the color Yellow.
APL Ration Card: This type of ration card is issued for families who have a family income of more than Rs 15000/- and less than one lakh rupees. They will be issued with a Saffron color ration card.
AAY Ration Card: These Anthyodaya Ration cards will be issued to families having an annual income of one a lakh and above. These ration cards will be white in color.
Benefits of Maharashtra Ration Card
- This ration card also serves as the identity of the people of the state.
- It is a document that will provide subsidized food items such as rice, wheat, sugar, and kerosene to the citizens of Maharashtra under the National Food Security Act issued by the state government at concessional rates.
- The people of the state will be able to live their life properly by getting grain at cheaper rates.
- Now the ration card applicants can download the district-wise, name-wise, and new Maharashtra ration card list by visiting the official website.
- APL, BPL Ration Card helps the people of the state to get food items at very low prices, which can reduce their financial burden on them.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Ration Card 2022
- The applicant must be a native member of the Maharashtra state then only you are eligible.
- Candidates should not be applicants for other ration cards or similar schemes conducted by the government.
- Applicants must meet any of the criteria of either BPL/ APL/ AAY then only you are eligible.
Essential Documents to Apply for Maharashtra Ration Card 2022
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Gas connection
- Pan card
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Bank Passbook
Price List for different items
|Item Name||AAY||BPL||Priority household|
Steps for Maharashtra Ration Card 2022 Online Apply
- Visit the official website @ mahafood.gov.in and click on the Download option which is given on the left side of the homepage.
- Next click on the Application for the new Maharashtra Ration Card 2022 link.
- No Candidates have to download and print the Ration card and then fill the application forms with all the correct details.
- No candidates have to attach all the important documents with the Maharashtra Ration Card 2022 application form.
- Finally, they have to submit the Maharashtra Ration Card application form 2022 to the concerned department and wait for an acknowledgment.
APL/ BPL Maharashtra Ration Card Beneficiary List
|Yellow||PHH Safron||APL Farmers||NPH Safron||Annapurna||White||Total|
Ration Card 2022 Status Check and Details at mahafood.gov.in
- To check the ration card details, first of all, you have to visit mahafood.gov.in
- Select the Online Services option from the homepage and after that click on the Online Fair Price Shops.
- A new window will show on the screen. Choose the option of AEPDS- All Details.
- Click on the RC Details on the newly opened page.
- Enter your Ration Card Number and select the Submit option Ration Card Details are displayed on the screen and you can check all the details of your ration card.
Maharashtra Ration Card List 2022 FAQ
महाराष्ट्र रेशन कार्ड 2022 मध्ये बदल करण्यासाठी उमेदवारांना फॉर्म 14 भरावा लागेल.
ज्या उमेदवारांना नवीन रेशनकार्डसाठी अर्ज करावयाचा आहे त्यांनी अर्ज डाऊनलोड करुन ते भरा व आवश्यक कागदपत्रांसह संबंधित विभागात सादर करा.
उमेदवार एसआरसी नंबरचा वापर करून एनएफएसए योजनेच्या लाभार्थी यादीतील महाराष्ट्र रेशन कार्ड 2022 स्थिती तपासू शकतात
In the event of facing any kind of difficulty while checking the Maharashtra Ration Card List 2022, you can get help by given details.
Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department Annexe, Mumbai
- Pin – 400032
- Toll Free No.- 1800 22 4950 & 1967
- Email– firstname.lastname@example.org