Those working in the unorganized sector have seen the worst time during the pandemic. The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana was launched by the government for cobblers, tailors, rickshaw drivers, washer-men and laborers. Those who PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 Online Registration, after completing 60 years of age, will get a minimum pension of 3 thousand rupees every month. If the beneficiary dies before the pension is received, then 50% of the pension will be given to his spouse.According to the government data, the government pays a pension of 36 thousand rupees annually under the scheme. With which you can easily manage your expenses. More than 42 crore people of the country work in the unorganized sector and they have a chance to take advantage of the scheme.
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Man-Dhan Yojana is for old age protection and social security of unorganized workers. They are mostly engaged as rickshaw drivers, street vendors, mid-day meal workers, head loaders, brick kiln workers, cobblers, rag pickers, domestic workers, washermen, home-based workers, self-account workers, agricultural workers, construction workers , Beedi workers, handloom workers, leather workers, audiovisual workers or in other similar occupations.According to the Ministry of Labor and Employment, and lakhs of citizenz have PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 Apply Online. Under this scheme any Indian citizen who is between 18 years to 40 years of age can join and by a partial contribution every month under the scheme, he can be entitled to a lifetime pension of Rs 3000.
The Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Yojana has been launched by the Union Minister Shri Piyush Goyal . The main purpose of which is to provide pension to people working in unorganized areas. Benefit of this PMSYM Registration 2021, pension to people working in unorganized areas will be given according to their age. The pension received by the central government will be delivered directly to the applicant’s bank account.The special thing is that under this scheme only 2 documents will be required to open an account and you must have a mobile number. Read our article of all information related to PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana carefully till so you know that PMSYM Online Registration 2021 has been started with the help of Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO).
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 Detail
|Name of Sarkari Yojana||PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana|
|Introduced By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Organization Name||Central Government of India|
|Scheme Available For||PAN India|
|Beneficiaries||Unrecognized sector Workers|
|Contribution by a worker||Rs 55 PM to Rs 200 PM|
|Pension amount under PMSYM Yojana||Rs 3000 PM|
|URL of the Official website||maandhan.in/shramyogi|
Eligibility Criteria for PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021
- To get the benefit of PMSYM Yojana 2021 the applicant should work in the unorganized sector.
- The worker’s age should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- Monthly income of the applicant should not be more than Rs 15,000.
- Being a member of any other pension scheme then the person will not be eligible for this scheme
Required Documents for PMSYM Yojana 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- Applicant’s full address
- mobile number
You May Also Like:-
PMSYM Mandhan Pension Yojana 2021 Benefits
- Under this scheme, laborers from unorganized areas of the country such as drivers, rickshaw drivers, cobblers, tailors, people working in laborers homes, etc. will be included.
- 3000 rupees per month will be provided to the eligible beneficiaries after the age of 60 years.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to your life partner after your death.
- As much as you contribute under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, the government will contribute equally as well.
- Pension amount received under PMSYM Yojana will be provided directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
How to do PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Online Registration
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana and after visiting the website, the home page will display.
- On the home page, you will get the option of click here to PMSYM Mandhan Pension Yojana 2021 apply now, you will have to click on that option.
- Now a new page will display and you will get the option of Self Enrollment, you have to click on the option.
- After clicking on the option, you will have to enter your mobile number and now click on the Proceed button.
- After clicking, a new screen will display and in which you will have to fill your information, such as your name, email id, captcha code etc.
- Then click on the generated OTP option and you have to enter the OTP which you have got on your registered mobile number.
- After this, you will have to fill the necessary details in the form and then you will have to upload the required documents in JPEG form. Then after verifying it properly you will have to submit it.
- After that, take the print out of it and secure it so that you can take advantage of this scheme in future.
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana- FAQ
The PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana has been started by the central government for the workers in the unorganized sector. Under which the worker will get a minimum pension of Rs 3000 on completing 60 years of age.
Under PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, workers/working class people of the unorganized sector can get an amount of Rs 3000 for the minimum pension on completing 60 years of age. For this, some part has to be deposited by the laborers and the rest will be given by the government.
Applicants can apply for this scheme online or through CSC (Common Service Center). Follow the steps given above for more information.
Once the worker enroll for the scheme, he will have to contribute till the age of 60 years in order to get the pension via PMSYM Yojana.
So far, no information has been given by the government about it, however eligible worker should apply as soon as possible.
Under the scheme, the minimum pension is Rs. 3000 per month to be paid. This pension starts on attaining 60 years of age of the applicant.