If you have ever dreamt of having a reputed government job that is well-paid, then RRB Patna Group D 2022 (Railway Recruitment Board Group D Popular Categories) is the exam for you. Indian Railways is one of the largest employers in the country. Upon clearing this recruitment, you will get appointed in Indian Railways which has a lot of perks for the employees. Candidates will be able to download their RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2022 from the official web portal.
RRB Patna E Call Letter 2022 is going to release in December 2022 on the official website rrbpatna.gov.in. aspirants who have checked their application status can download their respective RRB Group D Patna Call Letter here from this page.
RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2022
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Patna is all set to release the admit card for the Group D Popular Categories on the official website- rrbpatna.gov.in. There are 35,277 vacancies under Group D Popular Categories for both graduates and non-graduates in various zonal railways and production units of the Indian Railways.
Also Read:- RRB Gorakhpur Group D Admit Card
To download the RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2022 you need to have a valid registration number and password/date of birth.
Railways Patna Group D Admit Card 2022 Details
|Exam Name||Railway Recruitment Board – Group D|
|Commonly known as||RRB Group D|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Mode of exam||For both the stages – Online i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Date||17th to 25th August 2022|
|RRB Group D Admit Card Release Date||13th August 2022|
|Total No of Vacancy||35,277|
|frequency||once a year|
Railway Recruitment Board Patna Group D Exam Date 2022
As you all know that the competition level is increasing day by day so you won’t leave your practice because the exam date is from 17th to 25th August 2022. You can also take the help of RRB Patna Group D previous year exams. We are saying this statement because we update all the latest news a while after the announcement from the side of the RRB.
Also Read:- RRB Guwahati Group D Admit Card
Don’t write anything on your RRB Patna Group D Call Letter because the chances of cancellation of your examination will be increased. Carry your original Identity proof with its photocopy and the ID proof can be the PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/driver’s license/bank passbook and etc. Read all the instructions prudently so that you give your exam without any trouble.
Also Read:- RRB Group D Admit Card 2022 Region Wise
Steps to download RRB Patna Group D 2022 Admit Card
- Candidates will be provided with the link to the RRB Patna Group D 2022 official website where he/she needs to provide the details about the application form to download the admit card
- Candidates need to provide their registration number, date of birth, and the password
- After entering all the details in the required boxes, candidates will be taken to the download page where RRB Patna Group D 2022 admit card download link will be given
- After clicking on the download link, the RRB Patna Group D 2022 Admit Card will be downloaded
- The RRB Patna Group D 2022 admit card will be in pdf format. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the admit card and save the soft copy of the admit card on their computer. for further reference.
- Candidates must carry admit cards at the time of appearing in the exam otherwise they will be restricted from appearing in the exam.
Also Read:- RRB Kolkata Group D Admit Card 2022
RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2022 FAQ
The Typing Skill Test shall be conducted for the candidates equal to 8 times the number of vacancies available in Group D for all the posts if necessary.
Typing Skill Test is the qualifying exam, though the marks obtained shall not be added for calculating the merit. The candidates will be put on the merit list based on their performance in the 2nd Stage and those who qualify for the Typing Skill Test.
The candidate will have the paragraph for Typing Skill Test shown on the computer and the hard copy of that particular paragraph will not be revealed to the candidate.