Bollywood actor Sonu Sood put forward another great initiative as he initiated a free IAS coaching program for candidates who want to join the civil service. Sood Charity Foundation and Divine India Youth Association (DIYA) have launched Sambhavam, a unique program that provides free high-quality IAS scholarships for Indian students. Interested candidates who meet the prerequisites can apply for Sonu Sood Scholarship 2022 before June 30th. The main purpose of the scholarship is to provide financial and ethical support to help civil servant applicants to crack the most prestigious examination of the Union Public Service Commission. Information about this scheme can be accessed from here and aspirants who are preparing for IAS and want to take advantage of this IAS scholarship by sonu sood can apply through the official website.
Now Sonu has decided to do another commendable thing and this time he has come forward to offer coaching scholarships to those people who are willing to join civil services but are not able to prepare properly due to a lack of opportunities and money.
Sonu Sood Scholarship 2022
This is good news for all the candidates who are looking for scholarship schemes as recently Sonu Sood has launched a program. This Sonu Sood Scholarship 2022 program was started with the sole purpose to prepare for civil services by providing financial and moral support to those candidates also Sonu Sood has introduced a scholarship yojana for IAS aspirants. We all know how he helped many migrant workers to reach their homes during the lockdown period and now he wants to help IAS aspirants by providing scholarship benefits. Under this scholarship program, he wants to help boys and girls at the time of JEE Exam and National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).
Sonu Sood will provide children with free education and other facilities under the Sonu Sood IAS scholarship program. For the smooth implementation of the IAS scholarship program, it also prepares to apply for scholarships. Everyone knows that there are many candidates who want to apply for UPSC exams and now they can get benefits via this scheme. Information about Sonu IAS scholarships granted through the Twitter account. Applicants preparing for IAS can apply online for the Sonu Sood Scholarship please follow the complete application procedure provided in the following section for details.
Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship 2022 Complete Information
|Name of Scholarship||Sambhavam Scholarship for IAS|
|With||Divine India Youth Association (DIYA)|
|Initiative by||Sonu Sood|
|Benefit||Scholarship Benefits (Financial & Educational)|
|Last Date to apply||June 2022|
www.soodcharityfoundation.org IAS Coaching 2022 Eligibility criteria
- Applicants whose family incomes should be less than Rs. 2 lakh as then only he or she can apply for Sambhavam Scholarship for IAS.
- There is only one condition for the applicant that his/her academic qualification should be good.
- An applicant who has passed class 12th will be eligible for this scholarship.
Sonu Sood IAS Sambhavam Scholarship 2022 Key Benefits
- All the candidates who are preparing for IAS can take advantage of this scholarship.
- Boys/girls will be encouraged to continue their studies.
- Boys/girls who leave their studies due to lack of money will be able to continue their studies.
- This yojana will offer financial and moral support to the IAS aspirants.
- This scheme will prove to be a boon for the boys/girls belonging to poor families who are preparing for IAS.
- The mode to apply for the Sonu Sood IAS Sambhavam Scholarship program is very simple.
- Applicants can apply online through the official website or app.
You May Also Like:-
Course List of Sonu Sood Free Education Scholarship Scheme
- Education and Technology
- Computer applications
- Hotel management
- Healthcare Science
- Medical science
- Airlines and Tourism
- And many more courses
Required Documents for Sonu Sood Scholarship 2022
- Identity Proof of Applicant (Aadhaar Card / Voter Card / etc.)
- Educational documents
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Student Resume and CV.
Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
- Initially check the complete Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship 2022 eligibility criteria for the scholarship, and then only apply for it.
- To apply, you need to access the official website scholifyme.com or www.soodcharityfoundation.org
- The home page will open in front of you on which you have to click on the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Now the ‘Sign in’ page will open in front of you.
- If you are a first-time user then you need to ‘Sign up to create an account.
- Fill in the required information, such as name, email, phone number, and other information.
- After filling in the information, click the “Next” button and now you need to enter detailed information such as state, city, parents’ occupation, family, and income.
- After that, you need to verify your information and enter all your eligibility details and click on the next option, now you can apply for the Sonu Sood Scholarship Program.
|Registration Link||Click Here|
Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship 2022 FAQs
The main purpose of the Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship 2022 Program is to encourage IAS applicants by providing them to prepare for the UPSC exam in long run.
Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship 2022 yojana provides the advantage to all the IAS applicants to prepare for civil service examinations without any difficulty.
The Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship 2022 last date to fill the form will be June 30 so guys buck up
The minimum income of the applicant’s family should not exceed 2 lakh.